2011 Models - SOLD OUT
The Ecco 1.5 is a new low-cost, but full featured, model from e-Moto. The low step-through aluminum frame features an 18" seat height and a Zoom Suspension front fork. A Shimano Nexus 7-spd integral hub gear is fitted to the 26" rear wheel, while the front wheel has the e-Moto 250-watt brushless electric motor. Power comes from a 24-volt 10Ah Phylion Lithium Ion Battery, the VPAC speed sensor, and a throttle.
- Hybrid Road Bike, 18”.
- Phylion© Lithium Ion 24-volt, 10Ah Battery Pack.
- 250-watt brushless hub motor.
- VPAC (Variable Pedal Assist Controller) with speed sensor
- 25-mile range with pedal assist.
- 55-pounds, including battery.
- Shimano Nexus 7-spd Integral Hub Gear.
- Kenda© K-Series Puncture Resistant Tires.
- Kenda© Self Sealing Tubes.
- APSE V-Type Brakes and coaster brake.
- Zoom© Front Suspension Fork.
- Chrome ABS Mudguards.
- 10-year Frame Warranty.
- 1-Year Component Warranty.
- 1-Year Battery Warranty.