e-Moto provides a full-line of power assisted electric folding bikes that feature the same high-performance electronic components as our full-size models in compact folding frames for easy storage. The entry level e-Moto folding electric bike is the Traveler 1.0—a 20” wheeled bike with a collapsing handlebar system, folding pedals, and a center folding latch. The Traveler 1.0 is powered by the
e-Moto 250-watt hub motor and our standard 26-volt 9Ah Panasonic battery pack along with our VPAC torque sensor system. It comes with front and rear fenders, rear parcel rack, and a suspension seat post—all as standard equipment.
- Folding, 17” aluminum frame with telescoping handlebars.
- Panasonic© Lithium Ion 26-volt, 9Ah Battery Pack.
- 250-watt brushless hub motor.
- VPAC (Variable Pedal Assist Controller) with torque sensor.
- 25-mile range with pedal assist.
- 43.2-pounds, including battery.
- Shimano© Tourney 6-speed Gear Set with Thumb Shifter.
- Kenda© K-Series Puncture Resistant Tires. 20 x 1 3/4
- Kenda© Self Sealing Tubes.
- Tektro© Brakes.
- Zoom© Suspension Seat Post.
- Tonyon© Integrated Dual Locking System.
- Chrome ABS Mudguards.
- Aluminum Rear Parcel Rack.
- 10-year Frame Warranty
- 6-month Component Warranty
- 6-month Battery Warranty